Exotic Honeymoon Destinations
When a potential honeymoon destination for a couple comes into a conversation, one of the first things that come to mind for many people would be Hawaii, the Caribbean, France, the Maldives, and Thailand. But did you know that India has a place devoted to love? India has plenty to write home about, from exotic destinations to traditions, the Bollywood lifestyle, and endless services.
Honeymoon planning can be stressful. People would imagine what they wanted to do on their honeymoon and go on a quest to find those places. Planning the honeymoon and deciding the destination could often be tricky.
But we’re here to help you out as here are the top 10 exotic honeymoon destinations for couples starting a new journey.
There’s no better place than Srinagar to start the list. Srinagar is in Kashmir, and it is a heaven on earth. You’ll fall in love with the deep blue lakes and the landscapes. The place will surely make the trip more romantic for you.
Once you’re in this beautiful wonderland, you might not want to go back.
Places to visit in Srinagar:
- Dal Lake: Enjoy the shikara ride here along with the floating market, and you’ll feel like Venice.
- Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden: Flowers and love are often synonymous with each other. Visit this beautiful blooming garden. Visit in April for the best experience.
- Sonamarg: The meadows, rivers, and mountains, you’ll find everything in Sonamarg.
- Shankaracharya Hill: You can view the beautiful city of Srinagar from the top of this hill.
- Nishat Garden: It’s a terrace garden by Mughals surrounded by chinar trees.
The royal state of Rajasthan hides endless endeavors for the travelers. Without a doubt, Udaipur is one of the best honeymoon destinations in India, as the city is full of regal touches in its art, culture, and heritage.
There’s so much you can do in the “city of lakes.” There are plenty of gardens, forts, lakes, museums, etc.
Places to Visit in Udaipur:
- Fateh Prakash Palace: Capture the mesmerizing sunset from the viewpoint.
- Lake Pichola: The lake is surrounded by the beautiful princely forts, and you can take a boat ride here with your loved ones.
- City Palace of Udaipur: You can visit this place to dig up the history of the city.
- Shri Ekling Ji Temple: The temple is of Lord Shiva, and it engulfs nothing but serenity.
Ambrai Ghat: Visit this place in the evening to get captivating views.
Dalhousie is a delight for newly-wed couples as it’s one of the most romantic places in India. The hill town is known for its mesmerizing meadows, which will ask you to extend your stay. You can spend some quality time with your better half in the pine-clad valley.
Dalhousie is often referred to as “Switzerland of India,” and you’ll discover why once you reach the place.
Places to Visit in Dalhousie:
- Dainkund Peak: Trek your way up to the summit.
- Sach Pass: The natural bounties will capture your heart once and for all.
- Chamera Lake: You can ride speed boats here to add some adventure to your trip.
- Gandhi Chowk: Go for a shopping spree with your partner.
The romantic escape for the honeymoon, Mussoorie is a treasure wrapped in natural bounties. From cable-car rides to the gushing waterfalls, the place is full of surprises. The pristine hill town is among the top honeymoon destinations in India.
“The Queen of Hills” is famous for its holy church, lakes, rivers, and green meadows.
Places to Visit in Mussoorie:
- Kempty Fall: A beautiful waterfall among the mountains.
- Laal Tibba: The viewpoint at the highest altitude of 2286 meters from the sea level.
- Camel’s Back Road: Take a walk with your partner in peace.
Goa is one of the most renowned travel destinations in India. The nightlife, beaches, backwaters, and culture will surely win your heart. You can eat one of the best seafood in this small state. The wonderland of Goa is nothing less than a paradise.
You can cherish one of the most soothing sunsets at the beaches with your loved ones.
Places to Visit in Goa:
- Mangeshi Temple: This religious sight is a serene place.
- Reis Magos Fort: Here you’ll find an exhibition of old.
Mandovi River Cruise: Take a stroll around the waters of Goa
Moving to the South, Munnar is the perfect place to start the loving journey of marriage. The hill station is among the best romantic getaways in India. With all the green and pleasant scenes, you’ll feel relaxed.
Places to Visit in Munnar:
- Kundala Lake: Ride the shikara here.
- Tea Gardens: The beauty of tea gardens is in the hills covered with greenery beneath the running clouds.
- Top Station: You can get a clear panoramic view of the western ghats from the top station.
- Rajamalai National Park: Experience a wide range of wild species and be close to nature.
- Mattupetty Dam: The speed boating will give you some adrenaline rush.
Andaman is the place for love-struck visitors to start a new journey with an enthralling experience. It’s an action-packed experience with a plethora of things to do. From scuba diving to water sports, Andman has everything a traveler needs.
Places to Visit in Andaman:
- Ross Island: The capital of Andaman, Ross Island is reckoned for its history, animals, and scenic views.
- Cellular Jail: The jail was the home to several freedom fighters, and it has music, and light shows to enjoy.
- Radhanagar Beach: The turquoise water, never-ending shoreline, and crystal clear white sand are what make this beach one of its kind.
- Makruzz: Stroll in the sea with this cruise, but make sure you don’t struggle with seasickness.
If you and your partner love to spend time in a countryside place, Kabini is the place to go. It’s covered with nature, and you’ll feel relief by listening to the chirping sounds.
Places to Visit in Kabini;
- Kabini Dam: The dam is constructed on the river Kabini. The dam works as a water reservoir for more than 20 villages in Karnataka.
- Jungle Safari: Get a view of rare fauna and exotic flora on your way to the woods of Kabini.
- Wildlife Resort: Instead of a hotel, you can stay in one such resort to make this visit a memorable one.
- Kabini River: You can visit the beautiful river of Kabini and try some boating here.
Pondicherry is full of colonial mansions and bohemian vibes, as you’ll observe a unique culture in Pondicherry. This place is an excellent place for a romantic getaway with your partner.
Places to Visit in Pondicherry:
- Paradise Beach: Similar to its name, the site is a paradise on earth.
- Seaside Promenade: Take an evening walk with your better half here for some fresh air and serenity.
- Rock Beach: You can get almost every cuisine in the nearby restaurants, so you must check if you’re a foodie.
- Serenity Beach: The best time to visit this beach is in the early hours to witness the sunrise.
We’ll go back to the north, and how can we complete a honeymoon destination list without mentioning Manali. The place in Himachal is reckoned as the best place for a honeymoon. The hill town will undoubtedly convert your vacation into an unforgettable experience.
Places to Visit in Manali:
- Solang Valley: Experience snowfall and feel like being in one of the European countries.
- Kufri: The place has all the fun activities.
- Beas River: Best place for adventures like river rafting.
- Manikaran Gurudwara: Here, a surprise from nature awaits in the form of hot spring water.
- Hidimba Devi Temple: You can view the cedar tree forest at the foothill.
Every destination mentioned in this list will have a lasting impact on you and your partner. You can contact us to plan your dream honeymoon trip so that you can sit back and relax.